Party Martyr

IconDISCLAIMER: Party Martyr is not responsible for the loss of consciousness of you or any individual that visits and/or orders from our or our affiliate's websites.

Enigma - Battleship Drinking Game

Well you're in for a nostalgic treat with this classic childhood board game turned coma-inducing adult drinking game. Mauricio (Tony) Harion, the game's designer, calls this game Enigma, however, I like to refer to it by a more fitting title, Battleshots.

Gameplay follows the rules of its traditional counterpart, but it has to be a drinking game somehow, right? Each player's battleships has a proportionate amount of shot glasses aboard instead of pegs, and whenever a ship takes a hit, the owner takes the corresponding shot. When a player misses, they are required to take a sip of water. I have changed this as well, so when I play, each player is required to have a beer and take a sip of this when they do not make a successful attack.



I've contacted the designer and I'm scouring the internet for an order link, so I'll update this post when I have more information for anyone that might be interested.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment